Public Auction Notice 29 Sep @11:00am
Embellished with high quality fixtures this newly renovated home in “Banora Palms” offers a lifestyle of convenience and modern living. You can feel the space when you enter the home with the free flowing light filled interiors and double bedrooms. Stroll over the road for your morning paper, coffee and fresh bread and enjoy them at home in luxury! Offering:
* Stunning new gourmet kitchen with new gas plumbing, a 900mm gas/ electric freestanding cooker with matching range hood, 40mm Caesar stone benchtops, Breakfast bar with island bench overhang, Stainless steel Smeg Appliances, new dishwasher and an abundance of soft closing cabinetry.
* Two gorgeous new bathrooms; the ensuite showcases double vanity, double overhead rainwater shower with inbuilt recess, newly tiled with modern stylish palettes, a thick glass and stainless steel rolling barn door feature and a new toilet. The main bathroom also brand new with sky lit interiors with chic designer flooring and large vanities, rainwater style shower and breathtaking finishes
* The open plan living area flows freely with plenty of light and space boasts beautiful Blackbutt timber flooring, new led lighting, new ceiling fan, freshly painted modern colours, and offers air conditioned heating and cooling.
* Two large bedrooms with oversized wardrobes, new ceiling fans, newly carpeted flooring and are freshly painted
* Solar Hot water saving you $$
* Bonus added sun room/reading room at front of the villa for relaxing and reading your favourite newspaper which is council approved and is unique to villa 30
* Spacious Single lock up garage and 2nd car space at front, plus a fully fenced and gated side courtyard providing multiple use options and would fit a caravan
* Investors Note: Rental appraisal $450 per week approx, low Body Corp fees $55 per week which includes water usage; and Council Rates approx $2400 per annum
The home is also single level with no stairs and is ready to move into now! All of the hard work has been done for you with no expense spared. So simply move in and enjoy!
The location is very handy indeed being walking distance to Club Banora, the Shopping Village, Public Transport and the beautiful Lake Kimberly.
The International Airport, Coolangatta’s nightlife hot spots, world famous beaches and Kingscliff are approx 10 minutes drive. The M1 Northbound and Southbound is less than 1km away
Get in quick as this property will be sold at public Auction on Saturday the 29th Of September! Call Russ today for an inspection to avoid disappointment!